In truth the event began in the evening hours of November 26th when a bearded individual was caught on satellite imagery lifting a golden object that by estimates measured 4,000 miles in length out of the Earth. The individual pulled on the golden object for one hour and fifty-eight minutes according to all sources after which the individual released the object on a course towards the sun. NORAD, SETI and NASA along with several other international organizations began tracking the object on a course directly towards the sun. At it’s present speed, scientists say the object will reach the sun in just over 2 years.
The bearded individual that was caught on film returned on a crash course towards the Gobi Desert near Wuhai, China. No impact was detected and search teams have found no individual believing him to have burned up on re-entry.
The U.N. and international geological crews were dispatched to the location from which the golden device was believed to have been removed. In the location researchers found a large hole 2 meters in width, from which minimal amounts of magma had poured. A thin sheet of glass had been formed across the opening 30 meters in diameter. Researchers then found large deposits of processed gold imbedded in the glass. The entire area was immediately declared a restricted area by the Chinese government.
Over the course of the next 24 hours 5 more similar events were recorded around the globe, each location matching the epicenter of one of the earthquakes that had been plaguing the world for the last few months. Each location was dealt with during daylight hours allowing the mysterious individuals that took them into space to avoid a collision with the moon. Each was able to be photographed in some fashion, others openly commented on camera. The five individuals are identified thusly, the locations they removed the golden objects from follow:
- A large red-headed man with some sort of self-propulsion device strapped to his back lifted the next device out of the Pacific Ocean near Christmas Island.
- A blue skinned man dressed in colorful feathers lifted another golden object out of the river basin in Valdivia, Chili.
- An African-American man who declined to answer questions outside of a request for his name; Ch’Ango arrived in New York where some film crews are still filming the abandoned city for stock footage. Some are calling him the Voodoo god Shango.
- A large bipedal crocodile diverted the river near the city of Mbandaka in the Democratic Republic of Congo into volcanic vents of the new volcano citizens have taken to calling Mount Adroa. Afterward another large golden object was lifted into space, this time more slowly, taking almost twice as long to lift.
- A red headed viking matching a similar description to the Marvel Comics character Thor arrived off the south east coast of Australia lifting the last known golden object into space and releasing it.
Many scientists think that whatever these being are they have a great desire not to harm the population as each of these instances was done with infinitesimally precise efforts. What’s more is that millions of dollars worth of gold has been left deposited in each of the regions an object was removed from. In each instance there was however some collateral damage.
- In New York a small molten island measuring a third of a mile in diameter has risen from lava being pushed up through the hole in the seafloor. The new island is being dubbed New Manhattan.
- In South America the city of Valdivia suffered tremors all during the event causing several million dollars worth of damage.
- Due to the river redirection in the Congo locals are claiming land right disputes that have escalated into armed conflict.
- The location in China has only served to highlight the now missing peace-talks administrator William Blake as tensions continue to boil between China and Russia.
- In Australia large waves were recorded traveling southward dislodging many of the long-held firm icepacks near Antarctica.
Geological survey teams have been scattered across the globe to assess the situation and to make sure the Earth’s crust has not been compromised in these locations. Many believe however that whatever the golden objects were that were removed, had to have had something to do with the earthquakes.
While no one knows exactly what is happening many are calling it a return of the old gods. Many of the visuals captured of the individuals responsible bare striking resemblance to gods from mythology. Movements have begun in many of the cities located near these locations to enshrine the areas as holy spots, religious fanatics have on more than one occasion been found trying to access the restricted places claiming a desire to be near the location of divine intervention.
In the meantime the world holds it’s collective breath to see what will happen when the expected date of the next earthquake in Valdivia, Chili arrives. People across the globe are praying to new gods and old alike tonight that the situation has not been worsened. Many believe though that today is a new beginning, one that is full of hope. Many are calling today, The Day of Golden Beginnings.